Sadly, builders often advertise a “base house price” or promote unrealistic house and land packages in an attempt to lure their customers. In reality, the real cost to move into most homes is far greater than advertised. At Chüse we go to great lengths to understand the differences between our builder’s inclusions, exclusions, variation costs and site works allowances. That way, you don’t have to.
We're pleased to offer guarantees that are 'industry firsts' and unavailable anywhere else.
Our service is entirely free of charge and does not add one cent of additional cost to your new home, guaranteed.
Our prices, specifications and documentation are identical to those used by the builder’s directly, with no mark up or adjustments.
We guarantee you won’t find a better price by dealing directly with our builders and guarantee to beat it if you do.
Secure the builders current offers or compare the total costs of the promotion to other builders to ensure the best value.
We are not incentivised or motivated to direct you in any way other than what suits you best.
Avoid dealing with multiple sales people, get all the details you want with just one enquiry.
Your satisfaction in the choice of builder is backed by our deposit guarantee.
View the top 20% of Perth’s best-selling homes by Perth’s leading builders and avoid the other 80%.
We provide plans and prices for homes by over 40 builders and packages in over 100 land estates, all in one place.
Avoid weeks of display home visits, lengthy sales spiels and the ongoing phone calls and emails from multiple sales people.
We provide you with a comprehensive comparison between the builder’s inclusions, exclusions and their unique offerings. That way, you don’t have to.
With exclusive low deposit and no deposit house and land packages available, we will get you on the road to home ownership sooner.
We have access to exclusive lots in several estates that cannot be bought elsewhere.
Many land estates pay large referral fees to salespeople, we pass that money directly onto you.
We have partnerships with land estates that allow exclusive low deposit and no deposit contracts.
Secure a better lot or buy in a better estate with our money saving guarantees.
Sebastian & Christina